Hours of Operations
Our support staff is available to assist you via email Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST. Assistance will not be available on holidays when our office is closed.
HOLIDAY OFFICE CLOSURES
New Year’s Day
Day After Thanksgiving
Porting Request Types
NOTE: Please remember that not all TNs have a Customer Service Record (CSR). We will use our best efforts to provide CSR information for requests when available.
A simple porting request is defined as a single TN on a single account. Simple requests are processed within four (4) hours of the request and can be ported within one (1) business day.
NON-SIMPLE OR COMPLEX
A non-simple or complex porting request is defined as any request involving more than one TN. Non-simple/complex requests will be processed within 24 hours of the request and can be ported out in four (4) business days.
Requesting a Port Out (Local Service Request)
For simple ports, AxiaTP does not require that you provide a copy of a recent Letter of Authorization (LOA) signed by the customer of record; however, we reserve the right to request one at any time. It is the requesting provider’s responsibility to have a valid authorization on file. The Local Service Provider (LSP) should have a copy of the End User LOA on file. We do require an LOA for any requests related to Managed Modem or dial-up Internet service.
To process a request for TN port out, the TN must be a valid AxiaTP telephone number on the AxiaTP network. If you are trying to port out against other SPIDs, please contact the appropriate service provider for those requests. AxiaTP is only able to process port out requests against AxiaTP inventory.
To process your request, we require that the customer information submitted on the Local Service Request (LSR) match our records. In addition, we require a 24-hour notice of changes and cancels prior to your FOC date to ensure continuity of service. FOC dates are valid for five (5) calendar days, including the FOC date. AxiaTP does not provide concurrence; the carrier provider is expected to build NPAC subscriptions in enough time for auto-concurrence. A subscription in NPAC cannot be created prior to receiving FOC.
The following fields are required on the LSR:
AxiaTP LNP Project Port Out Business Rules Project Porting
- 200 or more TNs port migration
- Ports of less than 200 TNs where End User (EU) information is different for each TN
- Porting intervals are approximate and include mandatory scrub
- 200 – 500: 15 calendar days
- 500 – 5,000: negotiated
- Please email email@example.com to discuss the SLA for large project ports
- Bulk port request template must be used
- Template can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All attempts will be made to provide FOC three (3) business days prior to CRD
- Templates and project status requests must be submitted to email@example.com
- Project requests will be responded to within 12 business hours
Same Day Sup or Cancel Requests
If you are trying to sup or cancel an LSR on the day of FOC or after FOC, you must send an email with your PON and LSRID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “same day cancel” (or sup) in the subject line. We will respond within four (4) business hours. Please make sure accurate email addresses are supplied within the LSR request for both the primary and secondary contact, if one is selected.
- AxiaTP does not provide concurrence except for out-of-service conditions for first responders. AxiaTP has set our medium timers for all simple ports and expects the gaining carrier to do the same.
- If you have a first responder who is out of service and you need concurrence, please email your request to email@example.com. Requests will be responded to within four (4) business hours.
- For non-simple ports, the 18-hour auto concurrence rule will apply.
- AxiaTP does not accept snapback requests due to real-time provisioning constraints. If customers wish to disallow a prior port request and return the TN to AxiaTP, customers must accomplish this through AxiaTP’s winback process.
- AxiaTP will use its best efforts to work around this rule for first responders who are out of service, where possible. However, system limitations may prevent acceptance of snapbacks, even in these situations.
Additional Contact Infomation
To speak with someone from our provisioning team regarding the porting process, please call 317.653.4440.
To request a Letter of Authorization
To request Local Number Portability details
To submit a Customer Service Request