Nationwide VoIP Service and SIP Trunking
Axia Technology Partners provides nationwide local phone service across a comprehensive carrier backbone that covers 99% of the U.S. AxiaTP maintains local number portability in over 95% of the country, allowing for a seamless port and transition to the AxiaTP Network. Beyond the large carrier footprint and local service termination points; AxiaTP is a CLEC with market share incorporating major hospital networks, municipals, banks, schools corporations, and other private and publically traded corporations across the U.S.
As a national voice service provider, AxiaTP ports thousands of numbers monthly and switches millions of minutes of local, long distance, and toll traffic daily. All AxiaTP local phone services are delivered via IP/SIP and can be made to function as traditional TDM connections for delivery via POTS, CENTREX or PRI services.
When your business is ready to take advantage of the Power of IP, added redundancy and reduced costs through convergence, contact a dedicated member of the AxiaTP Sales staff: 317-489-5544 (option 1) or at [email protected]
AxiaTP SIP Features
- BTN and DID Numbers available in 99% of the U.S.
- Discounted International Calling
- Codec Support: G.711 & G.729A
- CALEA Compliance
- Accurate VoIP Tax Compliance Nationwide
- 411 Directory Listing with Directory Assistance
- Enhanced 911 service access
- Local Number Portability
- Discounted inbound Toll-Free (with RespOrg compliance)
- Business Continuity and Fail-over
- Load balancing across multiple locations
- Least cost routing long distance
- Automatic outbound fail-over for redundancy