Senior Software Engineer
Department: Software Engineering
Axia Technology Partners is seeking a driven and competitive Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about developing our transformational communications workflow platform, Kerauno. As a member of the company’s Software Engineering team, you will help collaboratively define and build something extraordinary and work with a world-class technical team.
The Senior Software Engineer must be a results-oriented, self-motivated, full-stack developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing features in a cloud-based web architecture. The successful candidate will be someone who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach, working in an entrepreneurial culture underpinned by stage-appropriate processes and tools that allow both our products and our company to rapidly scale.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, discipline, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. The Senior Software Engineer must possess an appropriate risk tolerance necessary for success and be comfortable with the accountability expected of every AxiaTP colleague.
- Play a lead role in working with colleagues to architect, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions in support of the Kerauno product road map
- Immerse in various complex code bases, understand them quickly, and develop functionalities and features in a fast-paced environment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features with an emphasis on creating amazing user experiences
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative AGILE development process to achieve cost, quality and delivery objectives
- Thoroughly, and with strong detail orientation, explore all aspects of the solutions on which you are working, including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends as evidenced by a lifelong learner attitude
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Informatics, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent professional certifications or experience
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience of delivering SaaS software products on time, within budget, and with high levels of quality
- Demonstrated experience operating within an AGILE environment for SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience with building and managing high availability and highly scalable cloud environments in co-lo, AWS, Azure and/or Google
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and Windows operating environments
- Comfortable working in an environment where languages and platforms may change as projects demand
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design principles and application of design patterns
- Demonstrated experience with software issue diagnostic strategies and creation of appropriate algorithms/changes to address performance, reliability, supportability, maintainability, and extensibility
- Experience in cloud architecture and design, including RESTful APIs, microservice architecture, Git, continuous integration, and automation testing
- Experience in the full life cycle development process is helpful, including an understanding of requirements, architecting software, designing multi-component solutions, and developing real world applications
- Strong analytical debugging skills
- Experience developing applications on Linux and/or UNIX
- Experience with VoIP application development, SIP application development, or Media server
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Headquartered in Downtown Indianapolis, Axia Technology Partners is one of the fastest-growing communication software companies in the country. Our flagship product, Kerauno, is a communications workflow platform that powerfully connects people, processes, software and systems in order to build efficiencies, automate workflows and drive revenue to the bottom line.
If you are ready to join a fun and amazing team, with an incredible culture, excellent benefits, unlimited growth potential, and the opportunity to be highly impactful and truly make a difference, apply today at [email protected]!
- Kerauno: 2016 UC Product of the Year by TMCnet
- Kerauno: 2016 Best Cloud Solution at ITExpo
- Kerauno: 2017 UC Product of the Year by TMCnet