Department: Software Engineering
Axia Technology Partners is seeking a driven and competitive Software Engineer who is passionate about developing our transformational communications workflow platform, Kerauno. As a member of the company’s Software Engineering team, you will help collaboratively define and build something extraordinary and work with a world-class technical team.
The Software Engineer must be results-oriented, self-motivated, possess a strong passion for innovation, demonstrate curiosity and a desire to solve complex problems, and be excited about developing SaaS and PaaS cloud-based solutions. The successful candidate will be someone who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach, working in an entrepreneurial culture underpinned by stage-appropriate processes and tools that allow both our products and our company to rapidly scale.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, discipline, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. Software Engineer must possess an appropriate risk tolerance necessary for success and be comfortable with the accountability expected of every AxiaTP colleague.
- Work with colleagues to develop and deliver innovative solutions in support of the Kerauno product road map
- Immerse in various code bases, understand them quickly, and develop functionalities and features in a fast-paced environment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features with an emphasis on creating amazing user experiences
- Implement UI, UX and other features designed by others
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative AGILE development process to achieve cost, quality and delivery objectives
- Serve as a subject matter expert within a defined area of technical expertise
- Conduct functional testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
- Develop server-side logic, contribute to definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to front and back end requests
- Document and maintain technical specifications
- Effectively present technical information in one-on-one and small group situations to partners, clients, and colleagues
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends as evidenced by a lifelong learner attitude
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Informatics, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent professional certifications or experience
- 1-3 years web development experience
- Working knowledge of PHP or NodeJS
- Demonstrated experience with responsive design best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of browser compatibility
- Demonstrated experience with test-driven development
- Demonstrated experience with database management
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps workflow (e.g. pull requests, automated testing)
- Knowledge of server configuration
- Demonstrated experience with LAMP stack
- Demonstrated experience with Bootstrap
- Demonstrated experience with AGILE development processes
- HTML email experience across all clients
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Headquartered in Downtown Indianapolis, Axia Technology Partners is one of the fastest-growing communication software companies in the country. Our flagship product, Kerauno, is a communications workflow platform that powerfully connects people, processes, software and systems in order to build efficiencies, automate workflows and drive revenue to the bottom line.
If you are ready to join a fun and amazing team, with an incredible culture, excellent benefits, unlimited growth potential, and the opportunity to be highly impactful and truly make a difference, apply today at [email protected]!
- Kerauno: 2016 UC Product of the Year by TMCnet
- Kerauno: 2016 Best Cloud Solution at ITExpo
- Kerauno: 2017 UC Product of the Year by TMCnet