Featuring Kerauno Unified Communications Software
Hosted phone systems are revolutionizing how businesses of all sizes support their customers, handle their call flows, and empower their employees. A fully managed and monitored hosted system provides the benefits of a state-of-the art phone system without the need for complicated and expensive on-site equipment.
Industry leaders are moving their phone systems and other important business processes into the cloud. AxiaTP’s hosted phone service is cloud-based, meaning that equipment resides in one of our 12 secure data centers around the country. Cloud-based services provide a fully-featured phone system without a complex piece of equipment that needs to be purchased, installed, configured and maintained.
AxiaTP’s industry-leading hosted phone systems are easy to use and manage, and give our clients an affordable way to increase their productivity and improve their business communications.
Features of a hosted PBX with Kerauno include:
- No expensive or complicated on-site equipment
- Unlimited extensions for on-site, remote, or mobile users
- Ability to transfer calls across sites or to cell phones
- Intelligent call routing to any office extension or mobile device
- On demand conferencing
- Voicemail to email and voicemail transcription
- Comprehensive admin and PBX management portal
- Kerauno Unified Communications Software
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Integration with CRM and enterprise software
- Call recording and in-depth usage statistics
An AxiaTP hosted phone system can be more affordable than a premise-based system and allows clients to take advantage of lower maintenance, operating, and equipment costs. Our hosted clients save 40%-50% over both traditional phone systems and many other IP-based alternatives.