Featuring Kerauno Unified Communications Software
Hosted phone systems (also known as PBX systems) are revolutionizing how businesses of all sizes support their customers, handle their call flows, and empower their employees. A fully managed and monitored hosted PBX provides the benefits of a state-of-the art phone system without the need for complicated and expensive on-site equipment.
Industry leaders are moving their phone systems and other important business processes into the cloud. AxiaTP’s hosted phone service is cloud-based, meaning that equipment resides in one of our 12 secure data centers around the country. Cloud-based PBX services provide a fully featured phone system without a complex piece of equipment that needs to be purchased, installed, configured and maintained.
AxiaTP’s industry-leading hosted phone systems are easy to use and manage, and give our clients an affordable way to increase their productivity and improve their business communications.
Features of a hosted PBX with Kerauno include:
- No expensive or complicated on-site equipment
- Unlimited extensions for on-site, remote, or mobile users
- Ability to transfer calls across sites or to cell phones
- Intelligent call routing to any office extension or mobile device
- On demand conferencing
- Voicemail to email and voicemail transcription
- Comprehensive admin and PBX management portal
- Kerauno Unified Communications Software
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Integration with CRM and enterprise software
- Call recording and in-depth usage statistics
An AxiaTP hosted phone system can be more affordable than a premise-based system and allows clients to take advantage of lower maintenance, operating, and equipment costs. Our hosted clients save 40%-50% over both traditional phone systems and many other IP-based alternatives.